Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I need advice! What do you think about my choice of chair rentals?

I have an autumn themed wedding. My linens are ivory with a gold organza overlay. my center pieces are floral with some willow branches and other fall foliage incorporated into them in dark urns. The wedding is indoors and will be at night.





For the cost and the look, these are the chairs I chose: http://www.amigopartyrental.com/*widgets鈥?/a>





They are fruitwood folding chairs with a tan pad for $3.00 a piece.





Should I have chosen the lighter wood color?:





http://www.amigopartyrental.com/*widgets鈥?/a>





I tend to like dark colors, but my linens are light. Any opinions?I need advice! What do you think about my choice of chair rentals?
No, you chose just right. The darker color goes with what season your getting married and the theme of the wedding. Spring and Summer call for lighter colors and Fall and Winter call for darker colors.I need advice! What do you think about my choice of chair rentals?
Defintely the dark ones.





Stop second-guessing yourself, it sound like your reception will be classy %26amp; beautiful!
They're only chairs, don't worry so much about the color; comfort is more important. those chairs look really uncomfortable since there's nothing to support the lower back.
I like the dark ones as well, the light ones are nice but I think with the fall theme the dark ones will look elegant.
I think if you are worried about light chairs or dark chairs, then you are worrying too much. The chairs you selected will be fine. Don't second guess yourself.





Don't stress. Go take a break from the wedding planning. Have a pedicure and a manicure and a glass of wine.





You are going to have a lovely wedding. No one will notice whether your chairs are light or dark. Your decision was just fine.
Hi. I love the dark one you chose. It's more elegant looking and will be perfect against your lighter color linens. You did a good job! Keep the dark one. Good luck!
you made the right choice. dark wood lends a simple elegance to any room and any occasion, so keep the dark chairs! the only thing i would question is, can you get them to put the darker cushions on the dark chairs? i think it would look much nicer. the light cushions on the dark wood look a little stark - stand out too much. if your linens have a gold organza over them then the darker cushion would look really nice. just a thought!


have a great wedding and a happy marriage!
definitely the darker one
I really like the ones you chose, I think it will turn out really nice and blend together.
i would have gone with the dark also....
I can't really be sure, but I think that probably indoors, at night, you made the right choice by going with the darker chairs.
I tend to go for darker woods as well, and it seems like you tried to coordinate the dark urns and the dark chairs. But honestly, no one is going to pay attention to what kind of chairs you have. It is one of those details that brides become preoccupied with, but that 99.9% of guests won't give a second thought to. So, get whatever chairs you want, and try not to stress over the small stuff. Enjoy your planning! ;-)
I think either would look nice with what you have described.

No comments:

Post a Comment