Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Need chiavari chair rental for NWI wedding in September 2010?

I am looking to rent about 130-150 chiavari chairs in silver, black or white for a September 2010 wedding. I do not want to spend more than $3 a chair. Does anyone know of any companies that are in the Northwest Indiana/Chicago area?





I have a background in broadcast journalism and currently work in public relations with a background in television, radio, print and online media. I would be happy to trade my services to better a company's marketing, website, etc. that would then lower the price of their rental. Or if the company is willing to sponsor my wedding I'd be happy to advertise their company information in our wedding program.





Please help! Thank you very much. This would completely transform my hall into the timeless elegant day I'm envisioning.Need chiavari chair rental for NWI wedding in September 2010?
If you can pull this one off, you should run for office.

1 comment:

Four J Party said...

You are proving very good and relevant information....
Rent Bounce House
rental chiavari

Post a Comment