Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm looking advice for a florist, chair rentals, and photographer for wedding in North Houston, TX?

I am getting married in October of this year, I am looking for:





Florist- I need 1 brides bouquet, 4 brides maids, 3 mothers corsage, 1 groom boutonniere, 4 best men boutonniere, 3 fathers boutonniere, and 1 throw away. Also an undecided number of small centerpieces. I would like real flowers but if you think silk would be cheaper then I can do that also.





Chair rentals- I'm looking for the white wood reception chairs. These will be for the actual ceremony and I need about 200 of them.





Photographer- Obviously for the wedding, ceremony and reception. No video just pictures.











What I'm really looking for is advice on how to do all these things. I know the photographer would have to be local and the chairs because I would have to return them, but for the flowers, if anyone knows of a good website or something where I could get the flower for cheap and do them myself that would be great. Any ideas for saving money in these areas would be great also. I don't want to spend Altot of money but I still want it to be nice. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!!I'm looking advice for a florist, chair rentals, and photographer for wedding in North Houston, TX?
I'm getting married in Houston on the Northside as well! My wedding is in 15 days :) The florist i would recommend is LZ Floral. They do a great job, and they are really easy to work with. Pretty inexpensive and she does a terrific job (my cousin used her for her wedding in April).





For a photographer, we are using Loyd's Photography. They are located on 1960 near Stuebner Airline. They are great! We already took our Engagement pictures, as well as bridals. Sara, the photographer is great, and she takes amazing pictures. They're prices are really reasonable and they offer different packages.





hope this helps! Congratulations!I'm looking advice for a florist, chair rentals, and photographer for wedding in North Houston, TX?
Hi Kaitlin %26amp; Warm Wishes on your upcoming nuptials! I'm sure that you are excited.





Have you already determined where the wedding/reception will be held?





If so, your venue could make recommendations on vendors that they have used in the past, or perhaps they have their own inventory.





Would you share a little more about what you've already determined %26amp; that will guide advice that you receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment